welcome to your health care team, where you are the priority
Selah Wellness Clinic LLC
Infusion Services Sale
Infusion services are a natural way for you to reach your health goals with a little helping boost. We offer multiple infusion packages and consultations to provide a customized approach to help you meet your health goals. We offer immunity, weight loss, digestive health and energy infusions as well as ‘add on’ packages that you can add to any infusion services.
Our providers are different, we listen, we care.
Our practice model is as unique as you are.
We do not believe in the current ‘one size fits all’ model of health care.
We are the only Integrative Practice in 100 miles, offering services that no other practice provides.
As the only Integrative Health Practice in the region, our service model and patient care model is different than any health care practice you have experienced in rural Minnesota. Our focus on health integration, holistic prevention along with infusion services to complement your health goals has more of a boutique feel than the typical clinic you are used to.
You have the right to choose what is best for you and your family. We honor your decisions. We listen to you, offer you options that best align with your health goals and create a customized health care plan for you. This practice model does not exist within our region and we are honored to walk with you during your health care experience.
We offer customized telehealth virtual visits, traditional in person appointments in addition to old fashioned house calls, home visits when mobility is limited.
We have several providers that are accepting new patients, call today to set up a new patient appointment!
Two Locations to Serve You Better!
501 Main Street
Sandstone, MN 55072
263 W. 4th Street
Rush City, MN 55069
We accept most insurances, discounted same day cash pay and offer sliding scale for those with
no insurance or high deductibles.
At Selah Wellness Clinic LLC we do all the things other clinics do, except on terms that work for you. You decide if you want traditional care, holistic care or a mix of both.
We do acute care visits like coughs, abdominal pain, headaches, stiches, lesion removal, sprains, strains, pregnancy and birth control, and acute infections like ear infections, pneumonia, (STD/STI testing and treatment too).
We also are here to help with chronic care visits like high blood pressure, migraines, diabetic management, skin conditions, sleep disorders, depression, anxiety, ADHD, thyroid issues, substance use, Alzheimer’s, chronic pain, arthritis and more.
We are also here to help with well child exams, vaccines and sports physicals, annual physicals (paps and prostates- yup we do that too). Everything listed here and more, only with you as the focus of the visit.
We are accepting primary care patients for all of your health needs:
Integrative and Holistic Care Plans are part of each visit
Annual Physical Exams
Medicare Wellness Exams
All Chronic Conditions & Acute Illnesses
Palliative Care and Pain Therapies
Veteran Health Care
Specialized care for:
Weight Loss Management
Dermal Fillers & Botox injections
(Suboxone, Methadone, Vivitrol)
Integrative Medicine & Holistic
Naturopathic Services, Western & Eastern Practices
Indigenous Traditional Healing
Anxiety, Depression, PTSD & Sleep Dysfunction
(including joint injections & Medical THC Certification)
Palliative Care and Hospice Provider Services
Adoption & Foster Family Care
Customized Services for Patient Populations in Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
Psychiatric Services & Psychotherapy Services
Partnering with equine, art and music therapists to offer services to our patients
Primary Care and Specialty Services Fee Disclosures and Price Transparency
A practice that identifies the cost of services up front? No surprise bills? That practice model doesn't exist! Until now.
This practice believes in what we do, that you are a valued individual- not a number on a spreadsheet. Our fee disclosure and service fees align with our holistic and integrative mission to provide unique care that is unlike anything you have ever experienced.
If you cannot afford your care, please let us know prior to your visit so we may assist you on terms that will work for our relationship.
Welcome to your care team where YOU are the priority.
Cash Pay (Payment in full same day as visit)
Cash Pay Nurse Visit Established Patient $30
Cash Pay Straighforward under 15 min visit Established Patient $50
Cash Pay 20 min Visit Established Patient $100
Cash Pay 30 min Visit Established Patient $150
Cash Pay 40 min Visit Established Patient $185
Cash Pay INR $20
Cash Pay Strep A $22
Cash Pay Hemoglobin $11
Cash Pay TSH $35
Cash Pay A1C $30
Cash Pay Glucose $8
Cash Pay FOBT Fecal Occult Blood Stool $25
Cash Pay Urinalysis $20
Cash Pay Lipids $40
Cash Pay Drug Abuse UA $50
Cash Pay Urine Pregnancy test $15
Cash Pay Urine microalbumin $45
Cash Pay New Patient 10 min $60
Cash Pay New Patient 20 min $125
Cash Pay New Patient 30 min $175
Cash Pay New Patient 40 min $215
Cash Pay New Patient 50 min $275
Cash Pay New Patient Preventative Exam less than one year old $120
Cash Pay New Patient Preventative Exam 1-4 years old $130
Cash Pay New Patient Preventative Exam 5-11 years old $135
Cash Pay New Patient Preventative Exam 12-17 years old $140
Cash Pay New Patient Preventative Exam 18-39 years old $145
Cash Pay New Patient Preventative Exam 40-64 years old. $160
Cash Pay New Patient Preventative Exam 65+ years old $175
Cash Pay Established Patient Preventative Exam (birth-1) $98
Cash Pay Established Patient Preventative Exam 1-4 years old $110
Cash Pay Established Patient Preventative Exam 5-11 years old $112
Cash Pay Established Patient Preventative Exam 12-17 years old $118
Cash Pay Established Patient Preventative Exam 18-39 years old $120
Cash Pay Established Patient Preventative Exam 40-64 years old $130
Cash Pay Established Patient Preventative Exam 65+ $145
Cash Pay Sports Physical $30
Cash Pay EKG $40
Cash Pay Toe Nail Trim/Care $35
Cash Pay Ingrown Toe Nail Removal $220
Cash Pay steroid injection by provider (small joint) $60
Cash Pay steroid injection by provider (moderate/large joint) $90
Cash Pay Botox Full $1,500
Cash pay Botox Partial $600
Cash Pay Botox Depression/Therapeutic $2,200
(Some insurances have started covering Botox injections for therapeutic purposes, please call us to inquire)
Visits Billed to Insurance or Approved Health Plans
Nursing Only Visit
Established patient in person or video virtual visit $100
Established Patient level 2 visit $180
Established Patient level 3 or 25 minute visit $260
Established Patient level 4 or 35 minute visit $370
Established Patient level 5 or 45 minute visit $510
Sports Physical $120
Advanced Care Planning $120
New Patient level 2 visit $180
New Patient level 3 or 25 minute visit $260
New Patient level 4 or 35 minute visit $370
New Patient level 5 or 45 minute visit $510
New Patient Preventative Exam birth-1 $390
New Patient Preventative Exam 1-4 years old $405
New Patient Preventative Exam 5-11 years old $415
New Patient Preventative Exam 12-17 years old $435
New Patient Preventative Exam 18-39 years old $445
New Patient Preventative Exam 40-64 years old $490
New Patient Preventative Exam 65+ years old $545
Established Patient Preventative Exam birth-1 $315
Established Patient Preventative Exam 1-4 years old $345
Established Patient Preventative Exam 5-11 years old $355
Established Patient Preventative Exam 12-17 years old $375
Established Patient Preventative Exam 18-39 years old $405
Established Patient Preventative Exam 40-64 years old $420
Established Patient Preventative Exam 65+ $440
Welcome to Medicare Annual Exam $540
Annual Wellness Visit Initial Medicare $560
Subsequent Annual Wellness Medicare $410
Complex Foot Exam/Nail Trim $170
Ingrown Toenail Removal $345
Psychotherapy Crisis $355
Psychotherapy 16-37 min (30 min) $125
Psychotherapy 45 min $295
Psychotherapy 60min $360
Group Psychotherapy (not family) $85
Family/Couples Psychotherapy with patient $180
Psychiatric Diagnostic Assessment with medical $820
Psychiatric Diagnostic Eval $610
Developmental Testing first hour $250
Neurobehavioral status exam first hour $250
Methadone/Suboxone Medication Induction $435
*If you are uninsured or have a high deductible plan and are a methadone/suboxone patient or need methadone/suboxone services we will work with you. Do not be discouraged, we are here to help you on your successful road to recovery. You are a person first, a patient second.
As many of our patients are commuting from outside of Pine County and we serve a 'snow-bird' retirement clientele, our pricing and business model are based off national industry pricing standards for similar boutique services and practices such as Mayo Foundation, Health Partners, Tenet, Federal Qualified HealthCare Centers as well as similar clinics in Arizona, Wyoming, Texas and Florida.
Our pricing is visible and available here on our website as well as posted clearly in clinic for review.
We take it a step further and add our Minnesota nice hospitality and offer sliding scale pricing for those that need that consideration.
We honor your decision to include us in your health care team, we see you as a human first, a patient second.
While our pricing and fee schedule is as public as our good name and reputation, we honor your right to privacy. You have the right to confidentiality in your health information. We will never sell, distribute, or disclose your information to any parties that you do not authorize. If you have insurance, you must sign a release waiver to have your information released to bill your insurance where applicable.
All of our employees, contractors and personnel are HIPAA certified. With your permission, we may utilize your health information to facilitate your care or contact you to assist with your services and treatment. As we work with sexual assault victims and victims of violence, as well as those that have concerns about familial involvement in their care, we are allies, we honor that some communications need to be confidential and we respect that. If you need to be contacted in a specific way, such as by a different number or not by mail, we will always accommodate all reasonable requests.
As a patient you have the right to have a copy of your health record, know what is in it as well as ask us to correct or amend any health information you think is incorrect or incomplete. This is controversial in some practices. We don't feel that this should be controversial.
We honor your right to know what is in your records.
Patient Bill of Rights
- The patient has the right to considerate and respectful care.
- The patient has the right and is encouraged to obtain from providers and other direct caregivers relevant, current, and understandable information about their diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis.
- Except in emergencies when the patient lacks the ability to make decisions and the need for treatment is urgent, the patient is entitled to a chance to discuss and request information related to the specific procedures and/or treatments available, the risks involved, the possible length of recovery, and the medically reasonable alternatives to existing treatments along with their accompanying risks and benefits.
- The patient has the right to know the identity of providers, nurses, and others involved in their care, as well as when those involved are students, residents, or other trainees. The patient also has the right to know the immediate and long-term financial significance of treatment choices insofar as they are known.
- The patient has the right to make decisions about the plan of care before and during the course of treatment and to refuse a recommended treatment or plan of care if it is permitted by law and hospital policy. The patient also has the right to be informed of the medical consequences of this action. In case of such refusal, the patient is still entitled to appropriate care and services that the practice provides or to be transferred to a hospital. The receiving hospital should notify patients of any policy at the hospital that might affect patient choice.
- The patient has the right to have an advance directive (such as a living will, healthcare proxy, or durable power of attorney for healthcare) concerning treatment or designating a surrogate decision-maker and to expect that the practice will honor that directive as permitted by law and policy.
- Healthcare institutions must advise the patient of his or her rights under state law and practice policy to make informed medical choices, must ask if the patient has an advance directive, and must include that information in patient records. The patient has the right to know about any practice policy that may keep it from carrying out a legally valid advance directive.
- The patient has the right to privacy. Case discussion, consultation, examination and treatment should be conducted to protect each patient's privacy.
- The patient has the right to expect that all communications and records pertaining to their care will be treated confidentially by the practice, except in cases such as suspected abuse and public health hazards when reporting is permitted or required by law. The patient has the right to expect that the practice will emphasize confidentiality of this information when it releases it to any other parties entitled to review information in these records. The patient has the right to review his or her medical records and to have the information explained or interpreted as necessary, except when restricted by law.
- The patient has the right to expect that, within its capacity and policies, a practice will make reasonable response to the request of a patient for appropriate and medically indicated care and services. In emergency situations, the hospital the patient is transferred to must provide evaluation, service, and/or referral as indicated by the urgency of the case. When medically appropriate and legally permissible, or when a patient has so requested, a patient may be transferred to another facility. The institution to which the patient is to be transferred must first have accepted the patient for transfer. The patient also must have the benefit of complete information and explanation concerning the need for, risks, benefits, and alternatives to such a transfer.
- The patient has the right to ask and be told of the existence of any business relationship among the practice, educational institutions, other healthcare providers, and/or payers that may influence the patient's treatment and care.
- The patient has the right to consent to or decline to participate in proposed research studies or human experimentation or to have those studies fully explained before they consent. A patient who declines to participate in research or experimentation is still entitled to the most effective care that the practice can otherwise provide.
- The patient has the right to expect reasonable continuity of care and to be informed by providers and other caregivers of available and realistic patient care options when current care is no longer appropriate.
- The patient has the right to be informed of practice policies and practices that relate to patient care treatment, and responsibilities. The patient has the right to be informed of available resources for resolving disputes, grievances, and conflicts, such as ethics committees, patient representatives, or other mechanisms available in the institution. The patient has the right to be informed of the practice’s charges for services and available payment methods.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching, benevolence can be restored in health care if enough of us start paying attention and working together.
Looking For Something Different?
Have you or someone you know struggled with depression? If you have tried several medications and still struggle with depression, we may be able to offer you a treatment to help. Call today to set up an appointment to see if Spravato/esketamine treatment is right for you. 320-372-2323